Sunday, March 4, 2012



I know it's been a while, the kid (above), makes it a little hard for me to do much. I can't seem to get the hang of things. Oh well, so my house is a mess, I don't do my hair, or exercise, or much of anything else, but we have fun hanging out together. I'll try to update as much in as I can.

So, I always try to get a picture of Jack smiling, but it is really hard! I'll get him to smile so cute and then the red light on the camera comes on and his face turns to this



and yes, this is a different picture



This is the closest one to a smile. He's a funny kid



He sure loves his dad. Josh can get him to laugh like no one else.



So, there's this new Carter's store that's amazing! They actually have boy clothes! I've had a hard time finding things for Jack I like. They have a good clearance section. But anyway, I found these sunglasses there and I love them! I think it's just so cute!



We got to go to Disneyland! I love that place, although I'll admit, it was a little hard to do much with a baby. One that needs constant entertainment, that is. He got upset when we were on a ride that stopped for a minute. It had to be constantly moving.



Here we are waiting to get off Pirates of the Caribbean.



The lights on the camera make him take such goofy looking pictures



He loved Pluto! He's really the only character we met but he wanted Pluto's nose so bad!













And that is how we all ended our Disneyland trip, exhausted! But we had fun :)

1 comment:

Haylee Freeman said...

Yay a blog update! I love your little guy. I'd be happy to take him off your hands anytime :)