Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving

Hey, I'm posting about Thanksgiving before Christmas happens! That's a little bit of an improvement. We had a nice Thanksgiving because no one did homework, work, and we got to be together for an entire day! It was so nice. I helped my grandma and mom in the morning for a little bit and then we ate a delicious meal! My uncle brought bbq ribs and Josh decided that that should replace turkey. :) After we ate we went to the Johnson's and visited with them for a while. Jenna and Todd stayed for a while so we watched a movie with them and hung out. It was fun to just be with family for a day. We don't do that nearly enough!







Our tired boys (Jack and Britain) took a nap while we ate.



Jack with Grandma and Grandpa Freeman



Mac and Britain with Grandma and Grandpa



The whole family






I am so grateful for family and really appreciate all that they do for me. I am so blessed to have been born into such a loving family, to have married into such a wonderful family, and now to have a little family of my own. Thanksgiving was fantastic and now we have our first Christmas with Jack to look forward to!

2 comments:

Paul and Jenny Stoker said...

yes, more post, please.

Pallets and Pearls said...

You guys are such a cute family!!! I need to come see Jack!