Friday, February 13, 2009

Anniversary and Birthday

So I have kinda a long story about my birthday. About a month and a half ago, we got these really cute calendars in at work. So I kept it in the back and told Josh that's what I want for my birthday. So he got it for me and I thought that would be all I'd get so I really wasn't expecting anything. On my birthday, the morning was pretty much like any morning. Then I went to work all day and worked with my good friend Lorene who bought me lunch. When my mom got to work she brought me balloons and cupcakes that were delicious. Then these necklaces came in which my mom was planning to get me. So I got a necklace and a couple charms which are so cute. Then, when I came home from work, my calendar was wrapped and there was this awesome bike with a red bow on it! Josh got me a bike! I was so surprised; I had no idea. He also made me french toast, my favorite, for dinner. Oh, he also put on the cologne that I absolutely love. My birthday really made his day hectic cause a couple things went wrong... like trying to fit the bike in our little Mazda car and being embarrassed about walking around with a girl bike, and trying to figure out how to make french toast, and going to the grocery store multiple times. He said it was all worth it to see me happy. He really made my birthday special. Since school started he's been so busy and I'm so grateful that he loves me enough to do so much for me. Thanks for everything!





When Josh and I got married, there was a mistake and we got about 200 extra engagement pictures. So since then, they've been sitting at my mom's and we've been trying to figure out what to do with them. When I came home from work on our anniversary, the pictures were taped all over our house! Jenna and Todd came over and spent hours putting them everywhere. It's been a month and we're still finding pictures. Thanks guys!




5 comments:

Cajsa said...

Thats awesome!! Happy Birthday and anniversary!

Marisa said...

HAHAH!!! Love the pictures, love the bike and I am SERIOUSLY in the love with that calendar. Throw one my way :) Also, tell your sis to add me on her blog!!!

kami said...

happy birthday! it sounds like it was just perfect. what a sweet husband!

Hina Schneider said...

Happy belated birthday! Your gifts are so stinkin cute. I'm glad to hear that you had a great birthday.

Julz said...

Like I said Josh, I'm impressed. Oh and I never got your last email???