Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas and New Years

Travis and Kami
The next few pictures are at the New Years party at Scott and Becky's. It was a really fun party. Thanks Scott and Becky.
Landon and Kristen
Lee and Jaclyn
Brett and Stephanie
Becky, Hina, and Jefferson
Me and Josh at Scott and Becky's house for a New Years party.
Here's my Grandpa Freeman and Mac sleeping. Aren't they so cute.
Bryce got Guitar Hero World Tour. josh was having fun

Mac got a present from Santa
Brenner, Brett and Josh as Wisemen.
This was at Josh's family Christmas party. He's the real Santa
I got these really cute stockings from the Orange Patch too... of course
My mom and Grandma decorated my tree while we were in Brazil. It was so nice to come home to Christmas decorations. They're the greatest.

These are my cousins (Owen, Slade, Christian, Caleb, Megan, and Dallin) playing a song with bells. Owen plays the last note and it is soo funny.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! It looks like you guys are doing so good!
I blocked my blog now send me an email!
whippbanana@yahoo.com

Becky and Scott said...

Thanks for posting the pict. with me and my mouth open! I forget how attractive I look!:) Thanks so much for coming. I love seeing you are Josh! Have I invited you to our blog? I can't remember! Hope you have a great day!

Dawn Davis said...

Emily! I am so glad you found me!! I was in AZ back in November and wanted to stop by and say hi with Britton but ran out of time. Looks like you're doing good. I'm glad Josh is home safe and happy. You both look great!!

Hina Schneider said...

I love going out to Scott and Becky for New Years. Its so fun. Plus we love to hang out with you guys cause you guys totally rock and are so awesome.

Brittany & Gentry said...

what is this i see!!! josh is sitting on SANTA'S lap!! remember when blake was santa and he wouldn't! haha anyways the pictures are way cute and so are you!!! love ya!!!