Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Cake!


I made a cake! My cousin got this banana cake recipe from Paula Dean and made little cupcakes for my other cousin's bridal shower. They were really good so she emailed me the recipe and I tried making the cake tonight. We haven't eaten any of it yet but it doesn't look too bad. I'm so proud of myself tho cause baking and cooking scare me to death. I'm trying to overcome my fear of the kitchen so hopefully this doesn't taste bad... cause that might make things worse.

7 comments:

Julz said...

It looks good!

Cajsa said...

That looks really yummy!!!

Hina Schneider said...

Good job. That cake looks yummy!

Meagan said...

Good job! My husband is for sure the cook of our family. Not that I mind cooking, I just don't think I'm very good at it. I don't think he thinks I'm very good at it either, although he'd never say that! :) So, I continue to let him do the cooking. I'm not complaining!!!

kami said...

yum! that looks really good!

{love, mj.} said...

it looks so yummy! good job!

Jessica said...

Emily! It is good to hear from you! What a silly question to wonder if I remember you ;-) Yeah, I don't know how I really feel about having a blog, but we will see how it goes. Thank you for your warm wishes concerning my recital. If you would like to come, send me your email address and I'll send you an invitation.