Saturday, May 21, 2011

We've known for a while now and I guess I'm not too comfortable putting the "It's a BOY" ultrasound picture on here but that's what we're having! I honestly didn't care which way it went but I'm so thrilled to be having a little boy! He is going to be so loved.... he already is! I love being able to see him when I go in for my appointments. I just had my third ultrasound and she did a couple 3D pictures for me. It is AMAZING! I'm definitely showing now and I am feeling him move around a lot, mostly in the mornings. When I was at the doctor on Thursday, I felt him move on the outside of my stomach. It was so neat.






The top pic is his tiny little feet! Cute! Both of these were at 18 weeks.





This one is my favorite!



These were taken yesterday at almost 23 weeks! Technology is amazing. I love these pictures. Anyways...I'm so excited about this little guy and we've got A LOT of work to do before he comes. Our place is so small but we'll make it work. My sister...by the way...should be having her baby boy on Sunday! I'm so excited! I can't wait to hold my second little nephew. It's going to be so fun. I know I've complained a lot (mostly to Josh) but I really am so grateful for this experience to be a mom. We already love Jack so much and can't wait to see him!

3 comments:

Paul and Jenny Stoker said...

I love the 3D ultrasound. I think he already looks like Josh. I cant wait to see you guys next month.

The Gordons said...

I am so happy for you and Jenna! I loved being pregnant with my sister. I don't think I've ever laughed or cried harder! I cannot wait to see what both of the boys look like!

Haylee Freeman said...

Yay Em I can't wait for Jack to be here! You're going to be the best mom.