Thursday, March 24, 2011



I think everyone knows already but I guess it's about time to officially announce it.
We're having a baby! We are so stinking excited. We got to hear the heartbeat about a month ago. I went to my second doctor's appointment last Tuesday and heard the heartbeat again, it was 156. My next appointment is April 21 and we'll find out if it's a boy or a girl. I'm due September 18... so lucky me gets to go through the hot summer being huge and pregnant. I'll be inside or in a pool at all times! My sister is due in a couple months so we'll have kids kinda close together. It's going to be so fun and Josh and I are so thrilled to be parents.

7 comments:

April and Mark said...

Congrats Emily! Our due dates are a couple weeks apart! So excited for you!

{love, mj.} said...

oh yay! i am so excited for you! is jenna preggo??? tell her she needs to update her blog. seriously. oh, and tell her i say hi!

Perla Maria said...

You will be the best parents!

Brittany said...

Congrats! This is so exciting!

Mandi Abaroa said...

Yay!! Congrats! Being a mom is wonderful! I'm so happy for you both!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I'm actually due the end of September, we'll both have little Virgo's:)

Jaclyn said...

I didn't know and we are so excited for you! congrats!!!