Saturday, May 8, 2010

Husband Tag



1. Where did you meet your husband? We met on a blind date. It was kinda a last minute deal and Josh's friend talked to me more than he did. He says he was trying to find something wrong with me but couldn't.... awww so sweet. We went to Cheesecake Factory and watched a movie at my dear friend Heather's apartment
2. How long did you date before you got married? We dated for 2 months and engaged 4 months
3. How long have you been married? a little over 3 years, crazy how fast it goes.
4. What does he do that surprises you? ok... i have a story. so for my birthday...which is 2 days before valentines day, Josh got me this nintendo system that plays super nintendo games and the older games. But it didn't work and he felt really bad. So the day after my b-day and the day before v-day he comes in with Jaren to my work. Josh is in his nice suit that he's worn maybe once, with a flower and starts singing to me.
He also does the dishes to surprise me and i love those surprises!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his hair, and that he's not losing it (and when he wears gel.. ). I also love his smile
6. What is his best quality? He treats me so good! I think he gets it from his dad. He never ever gets mad at me, even when I'm being difficult.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? most the time it's just Em, but sometimes he'll say "hey girlfriend"


8. What is his favorite food? Deifnitely Mexican food. We love our Mattas!
9. What is his favorite sport? football and baseball
10. When and where did you first kiss? um... he kissed my cheek on our first date
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? watch movies and hang out
12. Do you have any children? no, not yet. but we want to someday
13. Does he have any hidden talents? he can sing and he has an incredible memory when it comes to movies. he can remember quotes from movies he hasn't seen for years!! He does really good impressions too.
14. How old is he? 27
15. Who said 'I love you' first? well... i guess he did... kinda. He took me on a gondola ride and then we walked around by the water and he told me... get this, that he was 96% sure he was falling in love with me. I don't know if he was scared of what i would say so I guess it was him that said it first...haha
16. What is his favorite music? almost anything. I've gotten him more into country but he likes things like Weezer and Jimmy Eat World.
17. What do you admire most about him? He's very dedicated and smart! He knows the scriptures soo well and I often get jealous about how much he knows. It's amazing to me that he can remember so many details about the scriptures and the history of the church.
18. What is his favorite color? Green
19. Will he read this? Eventually I think. I hope he doesn't get embarassed
20. Who will I tag next? Like my friend Lachelle, anyone who reads this and wants to do it. And Lachelle... I kinda copied how you filled this out with the pictures. it was so cute!


2 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

Love the pics of you guys. Such a cute and awesome couple.

Pallets and Pearls said...

You two are so cute. I'm glad I had a role in getting you two together :)