Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A- Attached or single? Attached
B-Best friend? Josh
C-Cake or Pie? Cake I guess, but I'd rather have ice cream. So maybe an ice cream cake...
D-Day of choice? Sunday, it's more relaxing. And, whatever day Josh comes home!
E-Essential Item? A cold bottle of water and chap stick.
F- Favorite color? Sometimes green, sometimes red...idk
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? I like both
H- Hometown? Mesa.
I- Indulgence? Ice Cream, founder's favorite from cold stone...yum!
J- January or July? January, the weather is the best, and the Oranges are in season
K-Kids? Nope, not yet, but with all the babysitting it seems like I have kids
L-Life isn't complete without? Josh, so it's been kinda empty the last 8 months
M- Marriage Date? January 19, 2007
N-Number or brothers and sisters! 2brothers 1sister, and 10 brothers-in-law and 3 sisters-in-
law
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges of course
P- Phobias? I don't think I have one
Q- Quotes? Well, I don't know it by heart, but it's by President Hinckley. It says something about how we need to have much laughter and that life is supposed to be enjoyed, not just endured.
R- Reasons to smile? I have an amazing family and great friends! (Same as Cajsa)
S- Season? probably winter
T- Tag........ Heather......... Mandi........Hina
U- Unknown fact about me. I really liked watching the marathon during the Olympics
V-Vegetables? ya, I really like broccoli and green beans
W-Worst habit?- I crack my back at night when I'm going to sleep. It's probably not good for me.
X- X-Ray Or Ultrasound? I've had x-ray's at the dentist and that's it
Y- Your favorite food! Anything Mexican and cereal
Z- Zodiac sign? Aquarius, I didn't know so I had to look it up...sad

1 comment:

Hina Schneider said...

Sorry didn't even see this part of your blog. Totally will get to working on the tag that you did to me. We are so excited that Josh will be home soon. We are totally ready to hang out when you guys are. Just let us know. We sure hope your doing great.