Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jack Slade



He's Here!! Our little guy is finally home with us. He's actually been home now for over a week but this is how I do the blog thing. Late, as usual. Here's the little guy...



Jack Slade Johnson
9-9-2011
7 lbs 14 ounces
20.1 inches
Born at 8:29 pm

We are so thrilled to have Jack in our family now. It has really changed the dynamics of our home. I can't believe how much he consumes our lives and we love him so much. He's our greatest blessing. We never realized we could love so much, even though he keeps us up most of the night.












5 comments:

Jen West said...

So darn cute! We are so happy for you guys and can hardly wait to see him in person :)

Julz said...

I miss him! I cant wait to get home and see him again!

kami said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful.

Brittany said...

Congrats! He is perfect! We are so happy for you guys

Pallets and Pearls said...

He is so cute Em! I'm so sorry I haven't been to see you two yet. I will try this week! I'm so happy for you guys!