Friday, March 5, 2010

So... a crazy thing happened at work the other day. I finished juicing my 55 gallons of OJ for my work and got bored at home. So even tho I was not working I went to my work. I get bored being by myself for too long and I usually visit my good friend Lorene at the OP2.


I went to the back to say hi to my mom, but saw Irma instead who told me a terrible story! A car was broken into in the back parking lot at work. I don't understand why people think they can do things like that. But it was in the middle of the day and no one saw or heard the window break. The customer's gps was stolen and they were pretty upset, not at us tho.


That night we went to play cards with my g-ma and g-pa and told them (who own the OP2) about the break-in. They were pretty upset too and couldn't believe something like that would happen at their store.


Soooo... today when I was at work, my g-ma and her good friend came to visit and I thought they were there to shop...cause it's a really cute store. But my mom came to tell me the real reason they were there. My grandma, who is in her 70's and her friend came to . . . .

patrol the parking lot for thieves!

How cute is that! I couldn't stop smiling... and laughing a little. I have the greatest grandparents in the world. They are the most hard working, generous, and honest people I know and would do anything for anyone. Even hunt for parking lot theives

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is awesome. sometimes the older generation can be pretty scary.

Julz said...

I hope she gets em!!

Hina Schneider said...

That is so sweet of your grandma. I swear, thieves are going to get really punished in the after life.