Monday, October 20, 2008

Josh's Homecoming!

This is about a week late... but at least I posted it. He got home Friday, October 10 at about 12:30 pm. We waited at the base for them for 3 hours. I was so ready by the time the buses pulled up.
Here's me and Josh's mom waiting at the HTC for Josh!
They had food but I was too nervous to eat...

I made Josh this sign... he never got to see it tho.

Me and Josh

Josh and his mom, we both cried when he came home.

Josh was happy even tho he isn't smiling. It was seriously the best day.

6 comments:

Cajsa said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! thats all I have to say!

Unknown said...

how exciting! I know you were waiting forever and I bet that was extremely hard! I am so happy for you!

Monroe Family said...

I am so happy for you guys!! I am glad he is home now!! You guys look so cute together.

Julz said...

Emily I too am so glad that Josh is home! And I agree with your earlier post that the twins are so cute!

Pallets and Pearls said...

Yay Josh is home!! I am such a nerd, I got all teary when I saw the picture of you two hugging. You guys are so cute! I'm so happy for you that he is home!

kami said...

congratulations! that is so exciting. by the way, this is kami, josh's friend travis' wife. we met at new years at scott & becky's house. do you remember? anyways, we have a blog too but it's private. if you want to be invited, email me at kamille[dot]larsen[at]gmail[dot]com. we're moving down to mesa at the end of december so hopefully we can hang out! i know trav would really love to see josh!